Friday, September 14, 2007

FO Friday!!!

After a little mishap with heel number 2, Project Monogamy directed me to rip out the heel of the Boyfriend Cable Socks and finish them up.
Yes, these are Turtle Daddy Sock Blockers available at Cristi's Etsy shop. Also, a set of these are up for grabs in the Lupus Walk Donation Thank You Prizes.
The Details:

Yarn: Brown Sheep Wildfoot in Forget-Me-Not
Needle Size: US 1 (yeah, I am a glutton for punishment)
Size: Boyfriend Size - he is like a size 9 foot or something
Pattern: Basic toe up - short row heel. The cables are a 4 cable with 2 purl stitches on each side. The Left is cabled front and the right is cabled left and the cables are placed on the opposite sides so they face out when worn. The last cable moves out to have a purl 2 in the center then feeds up to the ribbing. I can throw the pattern together if you need me to.

Notes: Other than the mishap with the heel, this were fun to knit and fast. The heel was my own fault as I worked on it during a pedicure and then an oil change. should have been fine, but that day was the day before vacation and I was super busy and apparently lost the ability to w&t.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Yay! Another FO! They look great on the blockers. =) But we need to play with your camera and find the macro setting and see if we can depixelate your FO shoots a bit.

Virtuous said...

YAH! All done!! :o) Love the socks!
And I would love for you to whip up the pattern if you don't mind! ;o)