Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Contest Winners

Because I am late with the podcast this time and I will be out of town from the middle of next week until the following midweek - I want to go ahead and announce the contest winners from Episode 11. The lovely random number generator picked:

Lisacam!!! She wins Spin It: Making Yarn from Scratch - Congrats!!!

The random number generator then chose Kathy! Kathy wins a skein of Trekking XXL in a pretty pink colorway (the same one I used to make my embossed leaves socks earlier this year and a pair of baby socks for my niece!!). I will put a pic up in the show notes or in this entry soon(ish).

If both of you can please contact me as I don't have email addresses for you and blogger won't let me click to contact you, I would appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

Did you just leave a comment on my blog (Have Projects, Will Travel?) Comment came through as anonymous. My email is dputiger93@yahoo.com
Thanks!