Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oops! I fell down! Hard!

Well, very little has been done on the Elizabeth Bennett Cabled Cardigan, but we have a second button band!

WIP Wednesday 11282007 EBCC


Why? Well, I started a new sock for my mom. Here's a toe in the Rio de la Plata I featured on Friday. And that is as far as I got Friday night.

WIP Wednesday 11282007 Mom Sock


On Saturday I started a cardie for my niece for Christmas.That didn't last long. I can't remember anything about the yarn or the pattern at the moment.

WIP Wednesday 11282007 MC Cardie


Because it is Norovember and I bought enough to make the Butterfly.

WIP Wednesday 11282007 Butterfly


Silk Garden Light in 2032. Look - I finished the back and I CO the right front! Seriously. Noro heals! I am in total love with this colorway!!! I am so glad I broke on Saturday and spent a LOT of money on 11 balls of this stuff!

WIP Wednesday 11282007 Butterfly2

Look at those stripes and that color!!! How could I resist???

8 comments:

The Gadabout Knitter said...

Ooh! I love the color of Butterfly! I can't wait to see it finished!

turtlegirl76 said...

You're welcome. Always happy to enable my enabler.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm the lady with lupus and I'm
amazed at the work you put out.
It's lovely. Can't wait to see
the finished product. I'm still
crawling along with little stuff
very slowly.

Zonda said...

Wow, lovely Noro colorway! Looks great! The EBCC is looking good too!

sgeddes said...

I love that noro color. The butterfly is going to be fantastic!

dulcedosa said...

HEY! Where is this pattern? I want to see the finished product somewhere.

dulcedosa said...

I figured it out! It's the Butterfly by Jane Ellison found in the Noro Knits book. YEAH!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/butterfly
http://www.janeellison.co.uk/books/detail.asp?ID=2&catname=Noro

Anonymous said...

fitch infringed erin ravelston connected kajer tray itwww dehn modest estimating
lolikneri havaqatsu