Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A great pattern for a good cause!

One of the bloggers I follow, Skyline Chilly, has designed an awesome sock pattern to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (go to her blog entry to see the pics since I don't wanna steal hers!).

For a $5 donation, you get this pattern and the knowledge that you are helping to fund research and education for this disease. You all know how important research and education are to me personally to find a cure for lupus and if I can help others, I am right there!

If you would like to help spread the word, you can! Check out how on Skyline Chilly's blog - and she has a contest going for helping spread the word! Do a good thing and win prizes - what could be better??? Oh, yeah, more knitting time!!!

hmmm...I wonder if I can CO just one more project this week...

No comments: