Monday, February 04, 2008

New class!

I have no handspun for you. It was a busy weekend and I had no spinning time. What I have instead is a bit of an announcement.

FO Dishcloth 003


The first Saturday in March (whatever day that is) from 9-11 I will be teaching a class on Double Knitting at Charlotte Yarn! We will be learning two different ways to start your project, knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing and casting off. There will be a swatch and a project!

FO Dishcloth 004

This is a quick knit project. I CO and finished it while hanging out on Sunday.


FO Dishcloth 005

Pattern: Learn to Double Knit Washcloth by me
Yarn: Misson Falls 1894 Cotton - 2 colors about a half ball each
Needles: Size 7

(uh, I have some other FOs to post...it seems like I haven't been knitting or something based on the number of finished items I have posted this year - NONE until now!)

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Oh..guess what, I'm not on call!! I might have to investigate this class!!