Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jack's a good boy!


Jack, a great Pyr, needs help! He needs to have surgery because sadly he was neglected a bit by a previous owner. In return for your donation toward his $8000 in surgery costs, there are fabulous prizes from The Merlin Tree.

As of 2/12 - they have raised $1500 - which is a great relief to his owners, but we can help! For every $10 you donate you are entered into a prize drawing - and if you help spread the word, more prizes will be thrown in the pot (read about it on the blog for full details). I don't have a lot of extra money at the moment (though I will have a little more soon - yippee - I got a raise!!!) but I sent them a little something and I hope that if you have a couple extra dollars you will think about it too! There is a prize drawing TOMORROW and one of the prizes is The Hitchhiker (I don't need another wheel but I WANT one of these!)! WEEEEE!!!!

Head over and read about Jack and maybe take a moment to help him out!

No comments: