Thursday, June 14, 2007

another one on the needles...

I have had the project itch. So last night I CO the Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise Jacket in Wendy Velvet Touch. It is a fun pink, yellow, green and white mix. I am now a 1/4 of the way through it. I like it, though it is a bit mindless. Which is probably what I like about it right now.

Christi and I bought the pattern at the same time with the intention of knitting them at the same time, but she is done now I think and I am just starting. I am behind. It happens.

Oh - and I joined the Mystery Stole 3 KAL on yahoo. yep. I need a mental evaluation. I ordered the Lane Borgesia Cashwool in black from The Loopy Ewe for this. I am really looking forward to this. Yes, I know I claimed I was going on a yarn diet, but I am a liar when it comes to yarn, so you should all get used to that. I would rather be honest than sneak yarn in. Plus, the boy doesn't care if I buy more yarn. Hell, he encourages my yarn habit.

No comments: