Thursday, October 04, 2007

2 more days!!

Two days left until the walk and we are at $3316 - 66% of the $5000 goal! Lets see if we can get there! *crosses fingers*

A Knitting Duck has tossed some beautiful roving and stitch markers into the ring for prizes!


Prizes 064

This roving is 3.87 ozs. of domestic wool in Orange-Lemon! It is a beautiful color combination and while I am not much of an orange girl, I can only imagine the beauty that this will spin up into!!



Prizes 068


Next is a beautiful set of 5 stitch markers in a pretty back bag!

I would like you to note that I am totally dedicated to this. Yes, I was in traffic when I took todays pictures. The sun peeked out for a millisecond as I was driving and I was like OOOOOOO! Still not great light, but hey, it RAINED today for the first time in WEEKS - hell, MONTHS!!!

No comments: