Thursday, October 25, 2007

Boyfriend Socks: Lucky Bamboo

Tattoo Boyfriend doesn't like lacey socks and I find it difficult to find manly enough patterns for him. Granted, I haven't been looking all that hard, but that isn't the point. These are part of his Christmas prezzies so shhhhh....he doesn't read this blog. Eh, he knows he is getting socks anyway.


Lucky Bamboo FO



These were a REALLY fast knit and I had a lot of time to knit them, so that was helpful.

Yarn: Brownsheep Wildfoote - 2 skeins
Needles: Addi Turbos Size 1
Pattern: My own


I will make this pattern available in the near future. As soon as I manage to move the blog and all that so that I have hosting abilities and stuff. And figure out how to do all that. Woo hoo.

3 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

You need a pr0nny shot of the awesome stitch pattern!

Eeeee! Only a few more hours to go!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Perfect marriage of yarn and stitch pattern. I'd knit those.

Thea_Midnight said...

Lucky boyfriend!