Sunday, October 14, 2007

Episode 14 - We're Fiberlicious

Episode 14 is now available via the sidebar link and will be on itunes...well, you know, they have to post it. Show notes will be here (as in I will update this here post) soon (probably Monday night, but I make no promises), but it is late, I drove all day, and now I am going to sleep.

OK - so it took me a week and some to get these up. sorry. I was busy :)

WIP
Boyfriend socks: Lucky Bamboo

FO
Baby Surprise Jacket
Passing the Dresscode Capelet
Phone Cozy for my mom
Tilted Duster

Yarn
Debbie Bliss Supermerino Chunky
Wendy's Velvet Touch

Cool Stuff
Kumihimo Disk
Interweave Knits Holiday 2007 issue

Walk with us to Cure Lupus!
Raised $4577.40!!! Thank you all so much.
Interview with Karen Bachrach, National Walk manager
Prizes will be announced - just waiting to hear back from everyone.

more prizes from:
Zen Yarn Garden
Stitchin Mary Stitch Markers
La
Macek Designs

Stuff going on
Charlotte Folk Society anniversary Event
Charity Convergence at Rainy Day Creations
SAFF IS COMING!!!

No comments: