Friday, October 05, 2007

Pampering Prizes

Well, we have 3 days and just under $2000 to go! Thank you to all who have donated - keep passing the word on!!!



RosiG has donated some of her fabulous soapy products to one lucky winner!!! See those pretty pretty samples of soaps??? I hear her soaps are FANTASTIC and I hope to have my hot little hands on some soon!

Next, Autumn of A Touch of Autumn has donated 2 great prizes. First is a sample set of all 8 of her teas. This is 8 1 oz. sample size tins of her delicious hand blended teas! Another lucky winner will get 2 4oz tins of their choice from her tea selections!

ATTENTION CHARLOTTE RESIDENTS!

If you are in the Charlotte metro area, you are in luck! Why? Well, because Autumn is also donating a 20 minute reflexology session!!!!

AND!!!

Jennifer at Modern Salon and Spa is donating a 30 minute facial to one lucky Charlotte resident!!!! Jennifer is who I use for all my pampering needs - and if you ask I will tell you all about why you should give up shaving and let her start waxing you!!!

No comments: