Friday, December 28, 2007

By the skin of my teeth...

I have been lazy so this is late. sorry.

Wagtail Yarns

This is the last of the birthday yarn gifted to me by the amazing Remi of Charlotte Yarns.

Wagtail Yarns

Wagtail Yarns Superfine Kid Mohair 4 ply in Sage

Wagtail Yarns

Normally I don't go for greens - I like green but I get distracted by the pink. but oh my!

Wagtail Yarns

There are 400 some odd yards here (sorry the yarn is waaaaay over there!) but I think this is destined to be Ice Queen!

Wagtail Yarns

Its so soft and yummy that I made Cristi touch it even though she has a little mohair allergy. Yeah, I am mean but it was soooo worth it.

6 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

I stopped itching after a week or so. =P

Virtuous said...

Yummy!

TURBOchic said...

Hahahahaha! You made Cristi touch it. You are evil. The yarn is lovely.

Jane Prater said...

No, it's not pink, but this color will look gorgeous on you, especially with that bit of mohair sheen. Ice Queen--perfect!

J.P. said...

That's some purty stuff..

Knit Witch said...

Hey..........stop tryin' to kill Cristi!