Monday, December 10, 2007

Half way there!

As promised, I broke into the birthday roving this past week.

Handspun Monday 12102007 003


This is 2 oz. of the 4 that Cristi gave me!

Handspun Monday 12102007 007


I am really itching to start on the next bobbin (yes, I split my roving by weight in half before I start - it seems to me that when I do that I come much closer to having even amounts on the bobbins then when I didn't. Its just something I do.)

Handspun Monday 12102007 011


Also, on my wheel is a beautiful basket which I purchased from Spinner's Ridge at SAFF. I adore the basket - usually I keep my WIP tool, a pencil and some other things in there, though at the moment they all see to have escaped! I love that it has a pink ribbon on it and that it matches, well, everything!!!

3 comments:

sgeddes said...

Very pretty!

turtlegirl76 said...

Ooooh it's looking great! Maybe I'll spin tonight after I finish the noro sock. Hmm...

TURBOchic said...

you always give me my pink and purple fix. Total (eye) candyland and the basket is sweet.