Wednesday, July 04, 2007

We interrupt this WIP Wednesday...

So, you were expecting pictures of WIPs weren't you? Well, today is a holiday here in the United States of this here America and I have decided to make it real holiday for me. In fact all day today and all last night I kept thinking today is Saturday. Sad that I have to work tomorrow instead of continuing this nice relaxing pace, but that is what the weekend is for I guess.


But how could you not take pictures???, you ask. Well, instead I took in pictures! Today I slept in and then headed to the movie theater where I took in both Transformers and Live Free or Die Hard. I have a teeny tiny secret to reveal here. I LOVE movies in which a lot of things blow up. Seriously. Yeah, I like comedy, romance, sci fi, but I really like what I call big dumb fun movies and those all have a lot of action. I like to loose myself in the moment of the movie and just not have to think. So, off to the AMC I went and had myself a good time.


I don't know about you, but I like to bring knitting to the movies. I don't knit during the movie, because I like to look at my knitting to make sure it isn't all messed up every once in awhile, but I like to knit before the movie starts since I am usually there about 20 mins early. Well, today, I had 2 movies to knit before so I got just over 30 mins in on my latest project. Which I started last night. Because startitis got me. I am ashamed. Not really.


I will post WIP Wednesday tomorrow instead. Maybe. You are lucky you even got a word from me today because today is all about me. Momentarily I will be spinning because Wednesdays are spinning days. And then tomorrow I really need to work on Chart B of the mystery stole since I haven't touched it and I ripped out the 6 rows I had worked because I made the mistake of working on it last night after a bad day at work and got frustrated enough that I just ripped back to my life line. Yeah. I could have tinked a row or 2, but I wasn't in the mood for tinking.
To tide you over, here is a picture of Sammy the Pug. We love Sammy and this is the pic that is my screensaver at the office. I can't wait to start taking pictures of my knitting with Mr. Sammy.


No comments: